Research on The Narrative Method in Museum Space Design
Keywords:Museum；Space Design；Narrative Method.
This paper is based on the situation that the research on the application of current literary narrative theory in the field of design and other fields has achieved good results, considers the current development status and future development trends of museums in China, explores the narrative methods in museum space design, and explores the path of the combination of narrative theory and space design, thus, makes the space more appealing, attracts and infects more museum visitors, deepens the impression of visitors, and allows modern museum to continue to play their roles in social education and realize the sustainable development of museum.
- Shang Yunan, Xie Zhenlin. Research on the Application of Narrative Design Techniques in Museum Space. Design Art Research, 2021,11(05):48-56.
- Yu Weili. Discussion on the architectural space design of Qinling Geological Museum based on space narrative theory. City Building,2021,18(19):140-143.
- Zhang Luxin. Research on the Construction of Museum Exhibition Space and Narrative Design. Art and Design (Theory),2020,2(12):56-58.
- Zhang Shumiao, Xu Lei.Research on Museum Narrative Structure and Experience Design. Fine Arts Education Research,2019(13):80-81.
- Zeng Keming, Cao Guoyuan. Analysis of the narrative design strategy of the museum's architectural space form. Fine Arts Journal,2019(03):122-127.
- Wu Jiangxue. Sequence Analysis of Museum Exhibition Space Based on Space Narrative. Residence,2018(15):95.
- Tang Zhengyan.The application of plot narration in museum space design. Design,2018(01):136-138.
- Li Bing, Li Yinping.Research on the Narrative Design of the Leading Space of Yinxu Museum. Building Materials World,2017,38(04):141-148.
- Zhao Ling. Research on the Teaching of Museum Exhibition Design Based on Space Narrative Theory. Fine Arts Education Research,2017(13):106-107.
- Li Nvxian. Sequence Analysis of Museum Exhibition Space Based on Space Narrative. Furniture and interior decoration,2015(08):82-83.